Sales & Leasing Negotiator – Commercial
• Monday to Friday – no weekends!
• Opportunity for advancement
• Well established business
Taylor Nicholas was incorporated in 1990 and has grown to become one of the most recognised specialists in the sale, leasing and management of commercial/industrial property with seven offices across the Sydney Metropolitan area.
The role is based at the Hills District office located in Norwest Business Park – in the heart of Sydney’s North West. We are a successful team and business founded on our core values of Integrity, Leadership, Professionalism, Teamwork and Transparency.
About the opportunity:
The position will provide an outstanding opportunity to further develop your career in real estate and see you focusing on a variety of commercial asset classes including office, retail and industrial.
Extensive support and training will be provided over the first two years where you will work alongside our award-winning agency and Principal with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. We are known for getting deals done and exceeding client expectations.
- To be considered for this role you will have the following attributes:
• Experience in Sales & Leasing in real estate
• Be driven, ethical and innovative with a can do attitude
• Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop a professional relationship with clients and all stakeholders
• Competent using Microsoft applications and general computer knowledge
Must have qualification/Licence:
• Current Assistant Agent or Real Estate Licence
• Current driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
Experienced Commercial Property Managers are encouraged to apply
Please forward your resume, along with a covering letter to Alex Hezari (Director) email@example.com . For any queries regarding this role please contact Alex on 0404 040 239.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? We’d love to hear from them!
Property Officer – Commercial Real Estate
• 5 days/week, Mon-Fri only
• Friendly and professional team environment
• Norwest Business Park
Our commercial real estate agency have an opportunity for a Property Officer to join our small and friendly, fast growing team of professionals in Norwest Business Park.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Property Management and Sales and Leasing team where you will learn, develop and grow in a supportive and collaborative team environment. This role provides excellent career progression and opportunities.
Job tasks are varied and in a typical week include:
• Day to day administration duties
• Rental collections
• Completion of routine premises condition reports
• Carrying out regular rent and lease reviews
• Effectively liaison with tenants and clients
• Document preparation such as sales and lease agreements, presentations, property reports, database entry and management, records/file maintenance
• Reception and general office duties
The ideal candidate must have:
• Minimum 12 months experience in property management within residential or commercial real estate
• High level of professionalism
• Assistant Agents (Certificate of Registration) or willing to obtain
• Current drivers licence
• High level of communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate skill level on MS Office and CRM database programs
• Experience with Agentbox, FileSMART and REST preferable however training will be provided
• Opportunity to work in commercial real estate
• Great team culture – friendly, open and warm
• Varied role and tasks
• Free parking on site
• Close to Norwest Metro train station and shopping centre
If you are passionate about Real Estate then we want to hear from you!
Please forward your resume, along with a covering letter to Alex Hezari (Director) firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any queries regarding this role please contact Alex on 0404 040 239.