Sales & Leasing Negotiator
• Flexible work environment
• Monday to Friday
• Opportunity for advancement
• Well established business
Taylor Nicholas was incorporated in 1990 and has grown to become one of the most recognised specialists in the sale, leasing and management of commercial/industrial property with five offices across the Sydney Metropolitan area.
We currently have a vacancy in our Hills District office located in Norwest Business Park, in the heart of Sydney’s North West.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic sales driven individual who demonstrates our core values of:
Teamwork, Professionalism, Transparency, Leadership and Integrity
Extensive support and training will be provided to ensure you succeed in the role along with career advancement opportunities.
To be considered for this role you will have the following attributes:
• Experience in Sales & Leasing in real estate
• Be driven, ethical and innovative with a can do attitude
• Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop a professional relationship with clients and all stakeholders
• Competent using Microsoft applications and general computer knowledge
The applicant must have:
• Current Assistant Agent or Real Estate Licence
• Current driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
Experienced Commercial Property Managers are encouraged to apply
Please forward your resume, along with a covering letter to Alex Hezari (Director) firstname.lastname@example.org . For any queries regarding this role please contact Alex on 0404 040 239.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? We’d love to hear from them!