Join Our Team
Taylor Nicholas are commercial/industrial Real Estate agents and have been servicing Sydney’s metropolitan areas since 1990. We have offices covering the greater Sydney area and we are now hiring.
Property Officer – Commercial Real Estate, Hills District Sydney
Applications close 31 January 2021
- New Year – New Role!
- Full time, Monday to Friday only
- Friendly and professional team environment
- Norwest Business Park
Our commercial real estate agency have an opportunity for a Commercial Property Officer to join our small and friendly team of professionals and further develop their career in Real Estate.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to Property Management and Sales and Leasing where you will learn, develop and grow in a supportive and collaborative team environment. This role provides excellent career progression and opportunities to expand your career.Read More
Job tasks are varied and in a typical week include:
- Day to day administration duties to support Property Management and Sales & Leasing
- Rental collections
- Completion of routine premises condition reports
- Carry out regular rent and lease reviews
- Effectively liaison with tenants and clients
- Document preparation such as sales and lease agreements, presentations, property reports, database entry and management, records / file maintenance
- Reception and general office administration
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience in an administrative role within residential or commercial real estate
- High level of professionalism
- Certificate of Registration and Current Drivers licence are essential
- High level of communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate skill level on MS Office and CRM database programs
- Experience with Agentbox, FileSMART and REST preferable
- Opportunity to work in commercial real estate
- Great team culture – friendly, open and warm
- Varied role and tasks
- Free parking on site
- Norwest location close to shops and train station
Please forward your resume, along with a covering letter to Yvette McCrystal, Marketing Coordinator. For any queries regarding this role please phone Yvette on 02 8004 1222. Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? We’d love to hear from them!
Sales & Leasing Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful team in Sales and Leasing. You will need to be persistent and have a great attitude. The rewards are endless and your income will only be limited by your driving passion to succeed.
You will be provided with extensive support from the Directors to succeed in the role and have the opportunity to show your talents and grow the listings base and team success. Your time is your own, no more complex corporate reporting. You will receive extensive training & mentoring, as well as all the listing tools and full support from an awarding-winning administration team.Read More
- Strong desire to succeed in the industry
- Not afraid to pick up the phone to canvass and seek out new business
- Have the ability to influence and negotiate
- Have a persistent personality
- Professional work ethic with integrity
- Independent and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent using MS Word, Outlook and general computer knowledge
- Excellent personal presentation
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
If you possess impeccable professional and personal standards, have a high level of motivation and energy along with strong communication skills then we want to talk to you.
Please forward your resume to Fiona Parker, General Manager. For any queries regarding this role please phone Fiona on 02 9313 8566.