Join Our Team
Taylor Nicholas are commercial/industrial Real Estate agents and have been servicing Sydney’s metropolitan areas since 1990. We have offices covering the greater Sydney area and we are now hiring.
Commercial Property Management Role – Part Time, Hills District Sydney
Taylor Nicholas Hills are a commercial and industrial real estate agency based in the Hills District of Sydney. We have an opportunity for a Commercial Property Manager to join our growing team. This position would make an ideal move for someone with several years of experience in Commercial Property portfolio end to end management.
This role will oversee a small portfolio, made up of retail, office and other commercial and industrial properties. Working alongside two very experienced property managers, this team is very supportive and in a great office environment. We have car parking onsite, and the opportunity for a good handover of the properties.
- Portfolio mix of commercial, industrial & retail
- Managing a small portfolio from end to end
- Building strong relationships with your clients and tenants alike
- Lease management with both landlords and tenants
- Complete management of repairs & maintenance
- Preparation and management of outgoing budgets
- Arrears management and resolution of account queries
- Identifying commercial solutions whilst representing and maintaining our brand and market reputation
- Negotiate rent reviews & Lease renewals
- Completion of ingoing, outgoing and routine premises inspections
- Current Certificate of Registration
- People oriented and confident individual with a solid knowledge of all facets of Commercial Property Management
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Be really motivated to succeed, with loads of initiative and well developed problem solving skills
- Experience using REST Professional and FileSMART for Commercial Property Management
- Your own car and current drivers licence
- Warm and friendly team environment – feels like a family!
- Structured process driven department
- Monday to Friday ONLY
- Growing portfolio
- Immediate start is available
Please forward your resume to Alex Hezari, Director. For any queries regarding this role please phone Alex on 02 8004 1222. Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? We’d love to hear from them!
Sales & Leasing Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful team in Sales and Leasing. You will need to be persistent and have a great attitude. The rewards are endless and your income will only be limited by your driving passion to succeed.
You will be provided with extensive support from the Directors to succeed in the role and have the opportunity to show your talents and grow the listings base and team success. Your time is your own, no more complex corporate reporting. You will receive extensive training & mentoring, as well as all the listing tools and full support from an awarding-winning administration team.
To be considered for this role you will have the following attributes:
- Strong desire to succeed in the industry
- Not afraid to pick up the phone to canvass and seek out new business
- Have the ability to influence and negotiate
- Have a persistent personality
- Professional work ethic with integrity
- Independent and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent using MS Word, Outlook and general computer knowledge
- Excellent personal presentation
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
If you possess impeccable professional and personal standards, have a high level of motivation and energy along with strong communication skills then we want to talk to you.
Please forward your resume to Fiona Parker, General Manager. For any queries regarding this role please phone Fiona on 02 9313 8566.